You can easily reach us through our website. Just click a few things and you’re ready to go! Enjoy articles in tree pruning and maintenance tips here with us today and see the difference.
Home » Contact Us
- Kentucky - 2000 Isuzu NPR HD March 18, 2019View attachment 374526 View attachment 374527 View attachment 374528 View attachment 374529 View attachment 374530 View attachment 374531 View attachment 374532 2000 Isuzu NPR HD 176” 16’ flat 4’ dovetail landscaping / mowing body with ramps 5.7 GM with 200k miles New front tires - 19.5” wheels 14,500# GVRW Clean truck non smoker Asking $9500 […]
- Well probably gonna loose another week March 18, 2019This just stinks we got hit with this storm here in colorado looks like we might loose another week here I was wanting to start next Monday we need some warm temps and wind wish this could have hit 2 weeks ago but we don't control mother nature going to be a challenging spring 6 […]
- Cub Cadet XT2 mower with Kohler KT745 Problems March 18, 2019Need a little advice on Kohler kt745 engine on a Cub Cadet XT2 Enduro Series Rider 2015 model with approximately 200 hours: I've noticed over the past couple years of mower stalling even in short grass, but not stalling out sometimes I'd pedal for engine to pick back up to speed. It also back fires […]
- LAWN Mowing***Daily Afternoon "Rant" Thread.... March 18, 201910 am and still below freezing, Im not sure if I can get everything done this week.
- Echo black diamond trimmer line??? March 18, 2019Just saw my first spool of echo black diamond trimmer line, was pretty impressed with the sharpness of the edges from finger feel. Just wondered if anyone has tried this brand with success, or is it a gimmicky thing with the sharp edges-considering the lack of sharp edges on round trimmer line , and it […]
- Moodus, CT - For Sale John Deere Z960A with Bagger March 18, 2019Hello everyone we have a 2012 or 13 John Deere Z960A 60 inch mower with 34 horse Kawasaki, electric deck lift, suitcase weights, JRCO mount, and three bagger system. The machine has approximately 1200 hrs. The bad: Engine is hard starting, especially in the cold. (once running it runs fairly well except for backfiring) Electric […]
- Kawasaki fj180v black smoke March 18, 2019Hey everyone. Got a toro turfmaster with fj180v. I removed the carb just to clean, put it back on and now blowing black smoke running very rough. I have tried absolutely everything I can think of. Have even put a brand new carb on with new gaskets, no difference. Linkages appear to be all correct. […]
- S corp section 199a taxes 20% deduction March 18, 2019I was going through the new Trump tax laws and came through the section 199a. This new section says that s corp owners can deduct up to 20% of their share/divident from their personal taxes. Has anyone read of have used this on their taxes yet? I just did my s corp's taxes and i […]
- French Drainage System March 18, 2019Greetings, I’m in the design phase of a French Drainage System for a client. His property backs to a large field sloping his direction about 10ft above the grade of his property, hence major water issues in yard and at foundation. My plans call for a French curtain drain around the back perimeter of the […]
- Determining correct replacement blades... March 18, 2019I have an old bunton 48" hydro walk behind. Would i just find some that are 16 inches with correct center hole size? Can't find anything listed for exact mower